Featured Not resolved

We had a small house fire that effected 2 drawer faces on my dresser we purchased through a Coasters dealer. After I emailed the dealer to ask about purchasing replacement parts they told me there was no other option other than buying ANOTHER dresser for $450.

This dealer was so rude and offered no other solution. They did not offer to contact anyone or even offer to look further into the solution for me. I let them know I was disappointed in their treatment since his emails were very rude; I then left a negative review on their Facebook page. The review had nothing to do with the furniture but everything to do with my treatment by a dealer.

He then sent me another email saying I shouldn't have left a review because I didn't like his answer. WHO TALKS TO A CUSTOMER LIKE THAT? I then contacted Coasters customer service as I would think you can purchase parts and pieces through them; they do make the furniture after all. The customer service agent who replied to my email also said they don't have replacement parts; yet they are still selling my EXACT SAME dresser.

I do not understand how a company cannot offer the purchase of replacement parts. Instead their solutions have been to purchase an entirely new dresser. I have never seen a company that doesn't have replacement parts for items.

It would be like appliance companies not offering replacements of faulty or worn out parts... I will never purchase a single thing from them again; instead I will buy and stain wood to match as closely as I can to replace the drawer fronts myself.

Review about: Coaster Furniture Dresser Part Replacement.

Preferred solution: The Ability To Purchase Replacement Parts.

Comments