I ordered an inexpensive armchair from Coaster through Amazon. It arrived on time On June 5 and the product matched the description.

When I opened the hardware package, however, I discovered that two of the three allen bolts required to secure the back of the chair were missing. I called the company, expecting that they would immediately ship the missing bolts. The parts department told me that these would not be available until mid-August. I called back to speak to Customer Service.

The young woman offered to transfer me to parts. When I explained what they had said, she told me there was nothing she could do and I should go back to the store where I bought the chair. Not possible.

She offered no other solution and, equally important, no apology for the inconvenience. I won't be buying anything from Coaster again.

Comments

Modesto, California, United States #1340594

I was suspose go and order a display case on 6/16/17 now I'm not sure about ordering it now after reading reviews.so glad there are still honest people that share the truth thanks

I had missing parts too from a Coaster order. I did get a hold of Customer Service and they did send me some additional hardware.

But they were all random pieces of hardware that I did not ask for.

Reading all of these angry posts was exactly what I needed right now. Thank you.