Style and Design

I bought coaster leather L shape sofa for $1200 at a high end furniture store.And after 4 years it is garbage!

I thought this couch would last me a long time and I wouldn't have to worry about buying another for a long time. I would've never paid that much for something ever in my life if I'd known how CHEAP the quality is. I should have kept my old couch that wasn't even messed up that only cost $350.

It was way better quality for a fourth of the price I paid for coaster.COASTER SUCKS!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of coaster furniture sofa from Coaster Furniture and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Coaster Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Coaster Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Coaster Furniture?

Comments