Style and Design

A bad combination. Coaster sold me a sofa for $300 that collapsed when my husband sat on it and he's of normal weight.

Their company is a joke with cheap furniture made in China that doesn't even hold weight. They must use recycled wood to make their frames or the thinnest wood out there. Their customer service is no good, they tried to blame the delivery guys. I told them there was nothing broken, we got to screw the legs in and then it could not bear weight, just collapsed.

They acted like they really didn't care. The Classy Home's policy is that they don't take back anything, so you're basically screwed with them.

Hopefully I can sue them both since the fall caused my husband a back injury. Any lawyers out there want to take on these two ripoff artists.

Product or Service Mentioned: Coaster Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Worst in my whole life.

Comments

Coaster Furniture is of no help in getting you a refund and carting off their defective furniture with wooden frames that are so cheaply made in China, they hold no weight. I have requested their general liability carrier info as the fall from their sofa that collapsed caused a back injury and they have not provided that either. I have no choice but to end up in court with the situation and roll the dice to see if a court will help.